Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day of ma school.

S U C K E D. that describes my day :)

can i achieve my ambition when i was told to drop my A Math for 2009 while i'm just in form 4? they say that, A Math will be needed when you'r in form 6. cemana ni? cher, dapat kah tu i achieve my ambition? ohh bah. if its what best you think for me, okay then. inda papa.

fazley♥ 's not going to school for the time being. nunggu result. mudahan tah you pass with flying colours. make me proud boy, make your family proud. hoh :') hahahaha ke jiwa. amin amin. mudahan tah you pass cemerlang. i love you!

WELCOME BACK TO MAKTAB SAINS, DAYANA AMERAH SUNADI :D :D :D i wish all the best to all who's back for school. esp them sitting for big exams this year, ALL THA BEST. haha awal :) okay, have a nice day.

rock on,
Nisa Mets♥

No comments: